Newly announced at Trainfest

New toys to show off? Projects you're working on? Want advice on what (and what not to) get? Try here...
Gloriousnse

Newly announced at Trainfest

Post by Gloriousnse »

http://www.modelrailroadnews.com/TrainFest_Nov2012.html

Intermountain - Paducah GP10 (that's it, my bank balance is stuffed...!)
Exactrail - SP G-100-22 65' gondola (announced it will be made in the USA too!)
Genesis - Early GEVO
Genesis - 2nd run GP38-2 roadnames
Bowser - Alco C430
Bowser - PRR (N&W/PC/CR) H30 covered hopper
Kato - New N loco teaser image...
Bluford Shops - New range of HO transfer (style) cabooses kicking off with the MP SBW design...
Martyn Read
torikoos

Re: Newly announced at Trainfest

Post by torikoos »

Enough new goodies, but I find it a bit frustrating that the 2nd run is already announced of the GP38-2's , when the 1st run hasn't even reached us yet (I haven't received mine anyway), those SP gondola's look very tasty too.

Koos
Koos Fockens -Devon UK. North American Model Railroading
Age is just a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, then it doesn't matter.
Gloriousnse

Post by Gloriousnse »

Martyn Read
warbonnetuk

Post by warbonnetuk »

Interesting that Accurail have annouced a PS4750 covered hopper. Although the protoype was built in huge numbers for a lot of roads and then subsequently into lessor fleets this car has been done by Intermountain (old model with some inaccuracies) and also more recently Tangent (pricy but accurate + v fine detail).

From the postings on the MFCL Yahoo Group Accurails effort will avoid the dimention issues of the IMRC car but will be considerable cheaper that the Tangent version ($20 has beeb quoted). Give the wide range of roadnames and grey / mineral red with data options slated for the first production run, if it will accept a Plano etched walkway and mouldings are a fine as the test end cage on the gallary Martyn posted up I'd go for a couple

Other than that nothing else there to drain my bank balance (thank goodness)....

Dan
Dan Spalding

Galatia KS on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Galatia- ... 5487154282