Cleveland Convention 2014

Events which have past will be moved here - don't forget to post your images and video so folk can see what they missed!
kathymillatt

Cleveland Convention 2014

Post by kathymillatt »

I realise that I posted in my blog and Facebook about my trip to Portland, Maine and then on to Cleveland for the National Convention but did not add anything in here. The first few days were a restful trip with 3 train trips in as many days but the Convention was a whirlwind. Being a Director fills in a lot of spare time and, as always, the convention was rammed with interesting things to do and see and friends, old and new.

My blog can be found here if anyone is interested in getting a flavour of what happened: http://www.kathymillatt.co.uk/blog/2014 ... -portland/

Next year in Portland, Oregon, promises to be brilliant too. If anyone is thinking of going then I would highly recommend it.

Regards

Kathy
BrianMoore

Re: Cleveland Convention 2014

Post by BrianMoore »

Thanks for this, Kathy. Your blog is fab, and is recommended reading to all. My only criticism is that the mouth-watering food pictures from your recent US trip create a step too far.
Brian Moore
kathymillatt

Re: Cleveland Convention 2014

Post by kathymillatt »

Thanks Brian

I have never eaten so much or spent so much money on food! I was glad to get back to the UK for reasonable sized portions and less salt.

I do love American food but I'm glad I don't live there or I would be hippo sized!

Kathy