NMRA Magazine

If it doesn't fit above, try here!

NMRA Magazine

Post by 800627 »

Hi All
I do not appear to have received the May and June magazines although I understand they have been published. Back in February I received January and February in the same mail delivery in February. Is anyone aware of any issues concerning delivery of the magazine?
Regards
Geoff
Geoff
tunnelmotor

Re: NMRA Magazine

Post by tunnelmotor »

Geoff,

Region is aware of the problem. COVID-19 has impacted postal services out of the USA as well as within. White River, publishers, are aware of the problem for us. I have raised it with National as White River do not seem to be doing anything about it. National HQ is looking into it. Please let James Lucas know by e-mail as he is collating full details of those not receiving it.

As I subscribe for RMC from White River I am aware that they have changed their delivery channel through a drop shipper in the UK from the July issue - I have not received May and June! This could impact future deliveries of the NMRA Magazine if they use it likewise.

Mike Arnold

Post by 800627 »

Thanks Mike
I did contact HQ and was eventually routed through to James Lucas who arranged for replacement magazines and May, June and July were received this morning. However, nothing seen of the originals.
Geoff
Geoff

Post by 800627 »

As an update, August issue received 3/4 days ago but still no sign of the original posted issues.
Geoff
Geoff
prrk4uk

Post by prrk4uk »

I'm pleased to report National has now sent me April, May and June issues in bulk!! I am waiting on July and when these arrive I will be sending out missing copies to all those who contacted me regarding this matter.

If other Members have continuing issues with delivery of The NMRA Magazine and or the Roundhouse please get in touch with me at registrar@nmrabr.org.uk

James Lucas,
NMRA British Region Membership Registrar & Renewals Officer.